Yearbook Launches

Book now sold only online

Yearbook Launches

The Sierra Linda yearbook is now on sale and is in full production. “There are a few changes in the book, but all for the better”, said advisor Mr. Ross. This year’s theme is “CHOOSE US”. The class chose this theme based on the fact that many students on campus love being a Bulldog and made the choice to attend SLHS. Even the high number who live outside the boundaries.

“Regardless of what people say this is a great campus with awesome teachers, programs, and activities.” said an unidentified Senior.

IMG_2100 (4)

Advisor, Mr. Larry Ross having a light moment with the Class of 2016 Yearbook Seniors

Not only is the book all color and 150 pages filled with pictures of SLHS school year highlights, but this year the staff is really promoting the sale of the QR codes to teams, boosters clubs, and individuals.

QR, or Quick Response will allow teams, clubs, or individuals the opportunity to create their own 2-4 minute video that will be linked to the code. People then scan the QR code with their phones and a video will appear. It is stored for 30 years.

Due to budget cuts, the school no longer orders extra books. “Those days are gone”, said Principal Tim Madrid. All orders are online and preorders only. Students have until end of Fall to order and the books are delivered in May. This year only 125 books have been preordered. There are 1900 students

Can you order more books?

Yes if there is a demand, then the company can produce more but out final numbers have to be turned in to the Balfour company by Nov-Dec. This year all books have to be ordered online at www.balfour.com. Current price is $68

Senior Ad Pages

Seniors can purchase Senior Ads online also. There are a limited amount of spaces available and they range from business card size up to full page ads.

For more information please follow yearbook on Instagram  at  slhs_YBK or stopping by Room 634 during 2nd hour.